Thursday, August 26, 2010

If....

If I was a month, I would be October.

If I was a day, oh wait....I was! I mean, I am!

If I was an emotion, I would be brevity.

If I was a direction, I would be due South.

If I was a song, I would be "Ain't Life Grand" by Widespread Panic.

If I was a mood, I would be tranquil.

If I was a color, I would be yellow.

If I was a tree, I would be a pecan.

If I was a tool, I would be a cute broom. With a sparkly dust pan.

If I was a car, I would be a Pathfinder. Or a Volvo if it's Sunday.

If I was a fruit, I would be a grape. Why you ask? Cause grapes go good with everything!

If I was weather, I would be sunshiney.

If I was a season, I would be Spring. Yes I know it conflicts with my month, but just go with it ya'll!

If I was a place, I would be a dock on a bay house along the Gulf Coast.

If I was a food, I would be a fish taco.

If I was a dog, I would be a Lois.

If I was a house, I would be a white-washed beach cottage.

If I was a store, I would be Anthropologie.

No comments:

Post a Comment